Your access to the banking world
The Banking & Finance Essentials (BFE) training course is the adult training course recommended by SwissBanking (SBVg) and provides you with a comprehensive insight into the banking world. This further training course renders you eligible to attend the Higher Technical College for Banking and Finance (HFBF).
Register straight away for the new distance learning course at app.cypnet.ch
The Banking & Finance Essentials (BFE) training course is geared towards lateral entrants to the banking world as well as specialists from a wide range of departments who want to broaden their horizons in banking and understand contexts. The mixed target group guarantees a high-level of exchange and know-how transfer.
- Individual modules can be booked independent of each other (module picking)
- Independence in terms of venue and time
- Time saving because there is no travelling time
- Learning times can be adapted to fit in with your personal daily routine
- Learning speed, schedule and intensity can be selected independent of other persons
- High level of motivation
- Self-control skills and the will to acquire knowledge autonomously
- Suitable work and learning techniques and knowledge of your own learning type (learning coaching can provide support in that respect)
- Affinity towards electronic media
- Realistic time management
- Support from your family, friends and colleagues (e.g. by way of targeted relief prior to examinations)
5 good reasons why further training at CYP is worthwhile:
- 1. Career
– Recommended by SwissBanking (SBVg)
– Opens the door to your banking career
– Enables you to successfully advance your career at the bank
- 2. Certification
– Certificate recognised by banks
- 3. Flexible module picking
– Depending on your prior knowledge, you can compile your "Update in Banking" curriculum individually
– It is possible to start at any time
- 4. Method
– Whatever suits you best: The distance learning course enables you to flexibly plan your studies.
– An individual mix of the learning forms is not a problem either
- 5. Learning content
– Contains the banking specialist knowledge which banks define as essentials
Provides you, for example, with an insight into the decisions of the Swiss National Bank (SNB).